Naples Fishing Pier
Click To Enlarge

By 1926, the Naples Hotel had expanded to include another large annex to the north, visible on the right.  According to J. Arthur Stewart, “When they built and northern annex, it was a full three stories high, near the corner of Gordon Drive and Broad Avenue South, right behind the company offices,” known as the Community Building or Naples Company Building, visible on the lower right.  (Courtesy of Nina H. Webber)

This photographic image is not to be used or reproduced for any commercial purpose without the express prior written permission of Naples Historical Society, Inc.  239-261-8164

 

The Old Naples Hotel

Price: $20.00
* Marked fields are required.
Qty: *
Reviews (0) Write a Review
No Reviews. Write a Review