Naples Fishing Pier
Click To Enlarge

The Four Corners intersection c. 1952 is in the foreground of this west view of Fifth Avenue South.  Four Corners was the site of the first stop light in Naples.  On the left is Jack “Doc” Prince’s Naples Liquors, with a sign for the Beachcomber apartment/hotel on the roof.  The Beachcomber was located near the beach, on the corner of Third Street South and Fifth Avenue South.  (Courtesy of Nina H. Webber)

 

This photographic image is not to be used or reproduced for any commercial purpose without the express prior written permission of Naples Historical Society, Inc.  239-261-8164


Naples Landmarks

Price: $20.00
* Marked fields are required.
Qty: *
Reviews (0) Write a Review
No Reviews. Write a Review